The Unofficial Action Man HQ Forum  

Go Back   The Unofficial Action Man HQ Forum > Unofficial Action Man HQ > Geyper Man (Spain)
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Action Man Full Honours

doublecee has a reputation beyond reputedoublecee has a reputation beyond reputedoublecee has a reputation beyond reputedoublecee has a reputation beyond reputedoublecee has a reputation beyond reputedoublecee has a reputation beyond reputedoublecee has a reputation beyond reputedoublecee has a reputation beyond reputedoublecee has a reputation beyond reputedoublecee has a reputation beyond reputedoublecee has a reputation beyond repute

great Video. It must have been an exceptionally satisfying moment to see those first shots drop into the cooling tray.

So, if the molds for the head survive, and they did a hold for the EE mechanism, could it be done?

Just asking.
Old 27-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Action Man VC

mazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud of

I still have to dig and find two of the molds and open the head to see how they did the holes. I've found the mold for the little piece that holds the eyes but I still have to find the other missing molds. We'll see if they are there or not, and if a full working head can be done.

Geyper has the idea of doing the movement of the eyes by rotating the head itself, but I don't know if they finally did it that way.

Last edited by mazinfriki : 27-11-2011 at 10:34 PM.
Old 28-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Redmao

If you produce the Muscle Body (the second one) in both colors, I'm sure it will be a great success since nobody else reproduced it yet.

Old 28-11-2011, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator

lookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond repute

MB version would be awesome - looks the same as MB GIJoe (and TS), but with MUCH better GM joints - all win

Old 28-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Action Man Full Honours

paul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, missed the Post Man will have to wait til Wednesday to get it!!!

www.bloodforthebaron.com
Old 30-11-2011, 04:57 PM
On the road again.

sparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond repute

Are we close to dispatch Mazinfriki ?
Old 02-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Action Man VC

karma has much to be proud ofkarma has much to be proud ofkarma has much to be proud ofkarma has much to be proud ofkarma has much to be proud ofkarma has much to be proud ofkarma has much to be proud ofkarma has much to be proud of

Received mine today, as well as the new HT Superman.

The Geyper figure is really good, superb, if only the 40th were half as good they would have been a good figure. Very impressed here.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:38 PM
Action Man Full Honours

Dark Light is a glorious beacon of lightDark Light is a glorious beacon of lightDark Light is a glorious beacon of lightDark Light is a glorious beacon of lightDark Light is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma
Received mine today, as well as the new HT Superman.

The Geyper figure is really good, superb, if only the 40th were half as good they would have been a good figure. Very impressed here.

PICTURES!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Action Man VC

mazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud ofmazinfriki has much to be proud of

All the paid figures should leave this week. We have 140 parcels to make this week so please be a little more patient.

I'm happy you like the quality of the figures. Geyper made a great quality figure for sure
Old 03-12-2011, 10:18 AM
On the road again.

sparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond reputesparklebudgie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazinfriki
All the paid figures should leave this week. We have 140 parcels to make this week so please be a little more patient.

Sorry but I am so looking forward to getting these.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:26 PM
tatsunokofan

Hi all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklebudgie
Sorry but I am so looking forward to getting these.

You and me both! I keep hoping to see that "Your package has shipped" e-mail appear in my In-box! This week, I hope!

James
Old 04-12-2011, 02:43 AM
Super Moderator

lookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond reputelookforjoe has a reputation beyond repute

Mine shipped on my birthday - hopefully I'll see him in about a week!
Old 04-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Action Man Full Honours

paul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond reputepaul463 has a reputation beyond repute

Got mine and it's Braw (That means good for the non Scots on the board)!

Emma has been trying to find the link so she can get me another one too..

www.bloodforthebaron.com
Old 05-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul463
Got mine and it's Braw (That means good for the non Scots on the board)!

Emma has been trying to find the link so she can get me another one too..

so where's the pic already????
Old 05-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Action Man VC

Parcels for:

Captain Zero
Fraction Man
Stubs
Mo55man
Sparklebudgie
Zulu-1

are on the way. The rest will ship very soon:
Beatlefan
tatsunokofan
Starbuck -> (please confirm if you are still interested on these)

If I missed someone please let me know
Old 05-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Action Man VC

One interesting thing about the catalog included with the figures: The uniforms and accesories on the photos are from , because the catalog was printed before production started. I found some of those uniforms (they were mixed among the rest of the uniforms I have) and they all have a geyper man sticker over the Action man sewn label like this jacket and still were double-side taped at the back (above: photo taken by me, below: catalog from 1975):

Last edited by mazinfriki : 05-12-2011 at 10:51 AM.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:59 AM
Action Man Full Honours

ZULU-1 is on a distinguished road

Getting excited
Old 05-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Mo55man

Quote:
Today 12:30 PM
mazinfriki Parcels for:

Captain Zero
Fraction Man
Stubs
Mo55man
Sparklebudgie
Zulu-1

are on the way.

That explains the email I got this morning from Hobby Crash.

Thank you very much Mazinfriki.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Action Man VC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo55man

I'm not sure on what exactly the shop sends on foreign emails as it is not translated to english yet. It should have a tracking number. Is it right?
Old 05-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Wibble

Cappy has a reputation beyond reputeCappy has a reputation beyond reputeCappy has a reputation beyond reputeCappy has a reputation beyond reputeCappy has a reputation beyond reputeCappy has a reputation beyond reputeCappy has a reputation beyond reputeCappy has a reputation beyond reputeCappy has a reputation beyond reputeCappy has a reputation beyond reputeCappy has a reputation beyond repute

Collected mine from the Post Office today. Will take some photos later.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Mo55man

Quote:
Today 01:47 PM
mazinfriki Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo55man

I'm not sure on what exactly the shop sends on foreign emails as it is not translated to english yet. It should have a tracking number. Is it right?

Yes there is a link to a web site with a tracking number attached. I'll have a look later and see if it works.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:43 PM
On the road again.

Quote:
Parcels for:

Captain Zero
Fraction Man
Stubs
Mo55man
Sparklebudgie
Zulu-1

Beatlefan
tatsunokofan

Excellent news. I can't wait
Old 08-12-2011, 05:27 PM
tatsunokofan

Hi all!

Quote:
Parcels for:

Captain Zero
Fraction Man
Stubs
Mo55man
Sparklebudgie
Zulu-1

Beatlefan
tatsunokofan

Still waiting... *Sigh*

James
Old 08-12-2011, 06:02 PM
On the road again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

Still waiting... *Sigh*

James

Maybe tomorrow James
Old 09-12-2011, 12:49 PM
Action Man VC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatsunokofan
Still waiting... *Sigh*

Yours is on the way now, sorry for the delay!
Old 09-12-2011, 02:41 PM
tatsunokofan

Hi all!

Quote:
Yours is on the way now, sorry for the delay!

YES!!! I got your confirmation e-mail this morning, and I'm very excited! From what everyone else has said about them, I know they're going to be worth the extra wait! Soon the hottest toy for Christmas 2011 will be in my hands! Woo-hoo!

James
Old 09-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Mo55man

Got mine this morning , but this is as far as I'm allowed to go so will have to wait another 2 weeks before I can go any further

Old 09-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Beatlefan

Have all members orders been posted now?
Old 10-12-2011, 09:20 AM
Action Man Full Honours

007simonb has much to be proud of007simonb has much to be proud of007simonb has much to be proud of007simonb has much to be proud of007simonb has much to be proud of007simonb has much to be proud of007simonb has much to be proud of007simonb has much to be proud of007simonb has much to be proud of007simonb has much to be proud of

im still a late orderer..
Old 11-12-2011, 08:24 AM
Action Man Full Honours

just had time to sit down and look at the figure and it is really brilliant. Also been pouring over the leaflets that come in the box and was wondering if you have plans to release any of these sets? The mission impossible one looks amazing.

www.bloodforthebaron.com